- 8 New Hope Mills Crepes, Prepared (without vanilla extract)
- 1 TBSP vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup diced sweet onion
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, julienned, extra for garnish
- One 14 oz jar of marinated artichokes, drained and diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced or shredded
- 1/2 cup Swiss cheese (Gruyere is excellent), grated
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley (optional)
- One 15 oz jar of alfredo sauce
Prepare Filling: Preheat oven to 350°F. Sauté onions in oil in a medium skillet over medium heat until onions are softened and slightly caramelized (about 5 minutes). Add garlic and cook for an additional minute. Add artichokes and tomatoes and satué for 2 minutes longer. Add cooked chicken and alfredo sauce - reserve 1/4 cup alfredo sauce. Stir just until combined. Remove from heat. Set aside.
Assemble Crepes: Add 1/8 of the chicken & vegetable mixture inside the first crepe. For an impressive presentation, roll up each side vertically and then horizontally, or burrito-style. Repeat with remaining crepes. Arrange crepes side-by-side in an oiled 9"x13" baking dish. Drizzle crepes with reserved alfredo sauce and sprinkle cheese. Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese melts. Before serving, garnish with slivers of tomato and parsely.