- 2 Cups New Hope Mills Complete Pancake Mix
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 1/4 Cup Sour Milk (cold)*
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 Cup Applesauce
- Sliced Peaches
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grease a pie tin.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar until lemon colored.
- Add milk and pancake mix. Mix well.
- Pour into a large greased pie tin.
- Mix the fruit with the apple sauce; swirl around over the other mixture in the pie tin.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 45 minutes.
*Sour Milk Recipe
- Add 1 tablespoon of vinegar or lemon juice to 1 cup and 3 tbsp of milk. Stir well.
- Let stand 5 minutes before use.